Monday, September 4, 2006

Ready to Run...





I'm not even a year old and I am already walking around. I can do it on my own, but mom gets nervous. Little does she know that I will be running around the house soon. I plan on keeping them very busy!
















My aunt Mandy thinks I am so cool. I don't know why she tries to embarrass me by dressing me up.











I am going to be a wiz on the computer just like my dad. I love Tuesdays and Thursdays when I get to "work" with my daddy.










My aunt Kattie gave me this cool Leap Frog activity table for Christmas. I don't get to see her that much because she lives in Africa. I hope she moves to Portland when she is finished teaching over there. I miss her!










I love talking on the phone. Sometimes I just press random numbers and talk to whoever answers. I really like the speakerphone. My aunt Mandy lets me play with her phone because she says it is "rugged". I don't know what that means, but I like to play with it anyway!!!

No comments: