Saturday, October 7, 2006

My First Birthday (Take 1)!!



My mom made me a John Deere Tractor cake. I love John Deere because that is where my grandpa works. When I grow up, I want to be just like him!!











This is a picture of my dad, my mom and me. They are the best parents ever. Everybody had to wear a birthday hat at my party. I had so much fun!








Mom and Dad's friends, Mike and Carrie, came to my party as well. They are fun to play with too. Mike looks a little embarrassed to be in that birthday hat, but he took it well.











My aunt Mandy was so excited to be at my party. She brings me presents all the time. I love my aunt Mandy. Finally we have a picture where she is not sucking my dimples off my face!!









It took me a bit to figure out what I was supposed to do. But once I tried a taste of my cake, I picked the whole piece up and just shoved it in my mouth. YUM!!!










By the time I was done, I had cake all over my face, my hands, my shirt.........









....and even in my hair!! It was straight to the bath for me. But we don't need to see pictures of that on my blog!

No comments: