Friday, November 17, 2006

A Ride on the Carousel



Aunt Mandy and Auntie Hea took me to the Carousel at Jantzen Beach to ride around and around. I wasn't too sure about it, but Aunt Mandy seemed to enjoy it. I was too interested in everything else around me. I love to people watch!!!











Safety First!!! My aunties are so careful when they take me out to play. They made me put on a seatbelt, even though the horse never really moved. I didn't have the heart to tell them that we were just moving around in a circle, but my horse NEVER MOVED!!!












After awhile, I got the hang of it and it was really fun. I love spending time with my aunties. I don't care what we do. After the ride, they let me walk around the mall and do more people watching. I love to walk around and talk to all the people that are there just to see ME!!!!

No comments: