Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another Trip with the Aunties!!


Here I stopped to pose for a picture for Auntie Hea as I was playing in the water fountain at Saturday Market in Portland. I love to hang out with my aunties and watch all the weird people!















I love my Aunt Mandy! She can always make me happy when I am a little cranky. She knows just how to make me laugh!















This guy made me a dog-dog out of a balloon!! He had his face painted and was just sitting on the side of the street! Like I said...I love Portland.








For lunch we got to listen to some really cool music. I enjoyed putting on my own show for the people sitting around us. I love to dance, and I guess I am pretty good because people around us kept saying how cute I am!














After lunch my aunties took me to the Waterfront to watch all the boats on the water. They let me run around too...with hopes to tire me out for my nap.
















One last ditch effort to run around with my aunties! I was so tired after all the fresh air. I fell asleep in the car and slept for 3 hours when I got home! My mommy had to wake me up I was so sleepy.

No comments: