Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hangin' with my new buddy, Luke!


My Aunties introduced me to a new play buddy, Luke! They work with his mom. We went to the Zoo to see all the animals. We rode around in this cool wagon that we rented from the Zoo.












Luke came back with us afterward to my Aunties to have a nap. And after naps with the Aunties, we always have SNACKS while watching Baby Einstein. Yum Yum!








When we woke up from our naps, we got to go over to my house and play in the backyard. It was a hot day, so we got to go in the pool. Luke didn't want to join, but Aunt Hea got in the play with me....













Aunt Hea splashed me while we were playing in the pool! I tried to splash her back, but she was much better at it. But I LOVED IT!!!














After the pool, we talked Luke into playing in the sprinkler. We ran back and forth through the sprinkler. I really like Luke. I hope I get to play with him more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.