Saturday, March 17, 2007

Gotta Love Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Pudding!!


I love to help mom in the kitchen when she is making my homemade pudding! This is one of my favorites...Pumpkin Pudding!! I love to lick the spatula. Maybe a little more cinnamon mom!









Now it is on to lunch! My aunt Mandy took my shirt off to save on the mess. Unfortunately I am one of the whitest kids in the world! Good thing my girlfriends from daycare aren't around. But this peanut butter sandwich sure is good.








I don't know why they ruin a perfectly good meal by making me take a bath! I wish Aunt Mandy and Auntie Hea were here still so I could give them a big KISS!!








I love bath-time with Mom and Dad. We have so much fun getting me clean. They always make me laugh.











Back to a clean slate to get dirty again tomorrow! Don't worry...I won't have a problem recreating my masterpiece.

No comments: