Saturday, March 10, 2007

Workin' and Playin' with Dad!!

You want me to do what!? I'm outta here! Dad...I don't think I can lift that shovel. I'm only 16 months old!


















This is my kind of work. I love going for rides in the wheelbarrow. I think I slowed down mom and dad's day of yard-work, but we all had fun in the end.















After a day of work, there should always be a little bit of time for play! I can't wait to go golfing with dad when I am a little bigger. But for now, I will work on my grip in the house...














I am getting so good, I can swing the golf club with just one hand. Let me out on that golf course!! However sometimes I get a little wild and Cayenne runs for cover.















What is left after a good day of work and a little bit of play?? Snugglin' with Dad!! I am exhausted. Just need a little sleep and then we can start all over again tomorrow!!

No comments: