Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dancin' at the Zoo!!



Ma-Ma, Da-Da, Auntie Mandy and Aunt Hea all took me to a concert at the Zoo. It was so much fun to be free to dance and sing on the lawn.














I have one word for you....M-O-R-E!!!! Why did they stop singing?? Get back on the stage....please!!!















Yeah! These people are great! Get up auntie Mandy...come over here and dance with me.
















Although my Auntie Mandy says I shouldn't be able to jump with both feet off the ground at my age....I love to do it all the time! Especially when I have full roam of the grass. Everybody....out of my way!!!













When I am not jumping around, I love to cut a rug. I get my moves from my dad. This music is so great! I love concerts at the Zoo. I hope we get to come back soon.














Five little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed...One fell Off and Bumped His Head!!! This is one of my favorite songs to sing with ma-ma and da-da. How do all of these people know that song too? I thought ma-ma made it up herself!

No comments: